jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2014

New book New life


Me acaba de llegar en un paquete Express, esta maravillosa historia, prometo disfrutarla y cuando la acabe hablar sobre ella. 

"HAPINESS IS ONLY REAL WHEN SHARED"


 eddie vedder- Society

Esta es una de mis canciones favoritas y pertenece a esta pelicula , aqui os dejo la letra

It´s a mysery to me 
we have a greed 
with which we have agreed 

And you think you have to 
want more than you need 
Until you have it all 
you won´t be free 

Society 
you´re a crazy breed 
I hope you´re not lonely 
without me 

When you want more than you have 
You think you need 
and when you think more than you want 
Your thoughts begin to bleed 

I think I need to find a bigger place 
Cause when you have 
more than you think 
you need more space 

Society 
Crazy indeed 
Hope you´re not lonely 
without me 

There´s those thinking more less 
Less is more 
but if less is more, 
How you keepin score? 

Means for every point you make 
your level drops 
Kinda like you´re startin from the top 
And you can´t do that 

Society 
you´re a crazy breed 
hope you´re not lonely 
without me 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario